The superintendent for the shows is MBF. You can view and download a premium list here:
- We will have a large grassy ring away from the other breeds. There is plenty of space around the ring area for canopies & set-ups.
- There is a bathing area near by.
- The club will have a hospitality space near the ring with tables, chairs, groming tables & dryers for our out of town guests.
- Our GSDs will be the last breed each day for the judges to allow us extra judging time.
- There is on-site RV parking and plenty of reasonably priced hotels in the area.
- You can come in starting Thursday afternoon to set-up crates, canopies, etc.. We will be in the same ring all three days so things don't have to be taken down or moved until Sunday afternoon.
The Golden State GSDC will be serving lunch on Friday at a cost of $5 per person. This needs to be paid in advance. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO SELL FOOD ON THE SHOWGROUNDS THE DAY OF THE EVENT.